VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washed the car down 2 bucket system with G3 detox shampoo, TRIX iron and TarX, Dried it off and got to 3M taping up. Polishing used the DA, Scholl blue pad and Scholl S17+. Snowfoam (bigshiner), washed and dried. Followed by Poorboys blackhole, Autoglym paint protector and DooJoo Purple Haze wax.

Turtle wax back to black wax on the rear bumper and front grill.

I used Big shiner tyre dressing and fast glass, very nice products imo. Tcut metal polish on the exhaust.

Wheels were cleaned using TRIX Ironx and Tarx, Wonderwheels alloy cleaner, and waxed with Collinite 845. lastly sealed with wheels with wonderwheels alloy sealant.

Finally used an aircon bomb and cleaned the aircon out. Fresh, hoover and dusty, got some great little interior brushes for the car vents, dials and intricate areas off ebay)

Couple arty snaps with the D5100 before the polish.

Few more bits I want to do in future take the wheels off, clean the arches fully, clean up the brake callipers, zinc black or silver spray the brake hubs (hate the rust) wax and seal the insides of the wheels. (Next product to buy Poor boys wheel wax/sealant)

Hope you all approve and enjoy. Thanks

·
587 Posts
Great turnaround and shots too! Would love to use colour splash in my pics but mines black lol.

Reactions: lourensz

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

I have used that on other pictures before I bought the Nikon D5100, but that has a colour select effect, very cool saves allot of time lol

·
649 Posts
A detailing thread! Whatever next? Hahaha!

Looking good mate! Wait till we get pics of them together at the end of the month ;-)

·
Queen In The North
1,358 Posts
Finally used an aircon bomb and cleaned the aircon out.

Never heard of this before, but would like to try it! Where do you get one from and how much roughly?

Good pictures, liked the black & white ones

Cant really do that to mine with a black car - no point !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts