VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was washing the golf today and found baby spiders in one of the front callipers!!!! 1 I hate spiders so I hope they don't get bigger and some how get inside the car. 2 are they there by chance or do I have a actual problem in there. Why do I get these random problems??? I boiled the kettle and poured water on them so I hope they are gone

·
1,043 Posts
Jeez, they look like baby tarantula's and they are bound to be nesting in the heating ducts etc. Goodluck

·
2,803 Posts
Boiling water??? bit brutal!!! What was wrong with a squirt from the hose?

·
19,389 Posts
Mama spider is not going to be happy, she'll get her revenge, believe me

·
4,420 Posts
poor spiders lol, i hate them but a kettle lmao, harsh
lets just hope they dont fine a hole inside the car

Reactions: raiden

·
Absolute F'ing Legend & MIQ's Loyal Fa
937 Posts
You need to use a mix of fire and chemicals. Teach the spider that the car is not their home. So flame them away with some kind of flame thrower then acid lol. As much of the strongest acid you can find. Fuck the paint work, they must die!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have this problem in and around my mirrors. Trust me the hose doesn't work. Can stand there for ages with the hose on them and the next day they are back with vengeance.

·
1,060 Posts
Every VW I've owned has had spiders living in the wing mirrors. The one in my VR6 was there for years and made a fresh web every day!!

Boiling them alive is brutal, man!!

·
2,665 Posts
Are they still there when you return from a drive..
You obviously arent warming those brakes up enough! :)

·
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nah got the bastards. Sorry but I hate them

·
Semi-Advanced Member
4,197 Posts
You ever seen that film from the 90's.... Aracniphobia? Look it up, that's what's happening here my friend!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts