VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,328 Posts
Sorry i didnt stay with the group mate. He wanted a go and just thought i would shock him a bit. You should have seen his face, jaw must of been ont he ground :)

The best few minutes driving of my life :) :) :)

Ill def let you know when i down next mate to get the exhaust fitted, and let you have a drive.

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea thats cool mate, I was doing slightly over the limit myself and you absolutely flew by, awesome speed!

Yea shout me when you're next about, hoping you'll be at ED38 for a few beers, you know I'll be there!

·
4,328 Posts
Yeah i looked down at the speedo at one point and was doind 110 and then again a few secs later and i was doing 145 :)

all on a closed circuit of course :)

·
616 Posts
LOL, I had a play with an M3 over the weekend, similar scenario.... He was accelerating right up behind me (driving like a twat) and I could see the passengers giving the fingers and laughing, he kept wanting to overtake but as soon as it went to dual carriageway I planted it as he tried to overtake! I knew it would be close but with the car on race mode, I never saw him again! :151:

·
4,328 Posts
Had some more fun now the car is running on water/meths and wow that stuff really makes a huge difference. M3s now stand still :)

·
1,432 Posts
Hows about the M3 CSLs Andy? They run 360bhp and about the same tq, your EIP kit together with 4wd must obliterate them :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts