VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys wondering if any one can help, i have just got my R and love it, i have noticed a squeaky noise when cruising and think that its coming from the rear of the car it seems to happen when the car is hot and has been driven can anyone shed sme light on this please thanks

·
1,230 Posts
parcel shelf, the rubber cups and rubber stork that hold the shelf behind the seat. cut a peace of paper about 1" square and rap it round the stalks. job done.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Pull you handbrake on a couple of clicks at low speed, could be a dirty pad. Or a stone between the disc and guard. Not much that can squeak at th rear

·
300 Posts
I have exactly the same on my mk5 it is very strange and does not do it all the time I could drive round town all day long and it won't squeak but then I can go for a steady run on the motorway and after about a hour I get a droning squeak I tried a couple of clicks of the handbrake,gently applying brakes,turned heater off , all make no difference at all but even more strange say if I went on a hour and half journey left the car for a few hours then drove a hour and half home it might squeak on the there but not on way back I am stumped

1 - 5 of 5 Posts