VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
hi jay. Is this a vf-engineering supercharger kit? im assuming it is as theyre the main guys for the r32.

·
616 Posts
If you are talking about the VF kit, I have always been under the impression that if you were running the intercooler, you were running stage 2.... Stage 2 is simply attaching the intercooler and a different ECU map to raise the boost.
here is a link to a company that will give you an idea (I wouldn't recommend as they cost a bomb! http://www.vag-tuner.com/acatalog/R32.html
NSRacing would be your best bet but you would have to send your ECU off.
HTH

·
616 Posts
I always thought the belt was the same on stage 1 to 2. Maybe wrong though..... I will find out.

·
616 Posts
you were correct, it is a different pully for stage 1 to 2. Ring NSRacing on 0208 9513095 and speak to Raj, he'll be able to sort you out!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi mate thanks for that i was talking to a company called APS but i was getting no where.
i called raj and he going to help me out,i just hope he can get something done before the gti international

·
616 Posts
jayinsurrey said:
hi mate thanks for that i was talking to a company called APS but i was getting no where.
i called raj and he going to help me out,i just hope he can get something done before the gti international
He has been a huge help to me! Before Gti international will be pushing it but I wish you the nest of luck..... APS will be able to fit anything you need provided they have the time. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts