VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,

I've been looking around for decent remaps for my soon to be collected r32.....the car already has a miltek non res cat bak and an ITG panel filter. Could I go straight to a stage 2 revo map?
If so what gains could I see?
I'm thinking of using TSR performance in Bridgwater as I have used them before with my Polo gtd.

Cheers me dears

VAG4life

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought it has performance exhaust and panel filter.....bit that's why I'm asking?!
I need some clarification

VAG4life

·
Semi-Advanced Member
4,197 Posts
Depends how much of the exhaust is updated as it comes in sections .... i.e manifolds, cats/decats, cat back. For a stage 2 you will need at least a decat/high flow cats to go with the miltek cat back. With a decent map you should see about 270bhp with similar torque, if you add manifolds you should see a bit more, but they are a pain to fit and pretty expensive

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zig said:
Depends how much of the exhaust is updated as it comes in sections .... i.e manifolds, cats/decats, cat back. For a stage 2 you will need at least a decat/high flow cats to go with the miltek cat back. With a decent map you should see about 270bhp with similar torque, if you add manifolds you should see a bit more, but they are a pain to fit and pretty expensive
Cool cheers man that's the sorta info I was after, so basically smash some decay pipes on and get it mapped. Cheers pal

VAG4life

·
Semi-Advanced Member
4,197 Posts
Basically yes, get them from lucifer off here as they are as good ad the miltek ones but half the price

1 - 7 of 7 Posts