VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Guys,

Another question for you all for one of my 3 to do's over the coming month.

Has anyone gone down this route yet ?

Thought, opinions etc would be appreciated.

I don't really wan't to go down the Milltek route i want to keep the stock exhausts, but was really interested when someone on here mentioned about having the resonator replaced on the stock exhausts.

My worry is on a couple of videos on youtube, some sounded really nice with the rasp at a much louder noise,
but some sounded like the car was ruined, horrible noises and some have mentioned the drone is unbearable.

I don't want to be one of the people you see driving down the road in a 1.2 corsa sounding like you're travelling at 80mph while crawling in traffic at 10mph.

If someone has had this done or knows someone that has had this done and can shed some light on whether this is a good route to take, and what sort of price i would be looking at, along with places to get it done.

Cheers again fella's

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
http://www.r32oc.com...-the-noiseeeee/

Lots of different set ups here mate, but at 1:21 there is a Blue Mk5 with your requested set up, have a listen, it sounds lovely
If it's the MK5 at 1.21 that has stock exhaust and non resonated section, that does sound very nice, thanks for the link fella, my main concern was seeing people's clips on youtube and some of them sounding like a rattling tin can.

anyone else shed some light on what sort of price i would be looking at all in ? and where to go to get something like this done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts