VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am looking for a few stock parts for my .:R - any ideas where i can get them from any cheaper than VW? I need the following..

VW SatNav ICE unit
Multifunction Steering wheel
Front fog lights

I would also like to get a spare alloy for my erm... spare too

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers guys! :)
Ben

·
146 Posts
I may be selling the DVD satnav out my MK5 golf. Let me know if you'd be interested. As new condition with disc etc.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi kaedo - how much would you want for it - i am interested! :)

Thanks alex_123_fra, can you send me a link to DSG wagen please?

Cheers
Ben

·
146 Posts
Rasphelt said:
Hi kaedo - how much would you want for it - i am interested! :)

Thanks alex_123_fra, can you send me a link to DSG wagen please?

Cheers
Ben
Hello mate, sorry missed your post as I've been getting to grips with the new car and figuring out how to make my Ipod work with the Nav unit. It was a steep learning curve but I'm happy to report I cracked it.

I'll be swapping the whole lot in the near future for a Pioneer Avic unit so I could offer you the Nav, the nav dvd and the Ipod lead for £375 all in. If you're reasonably local I could even drop it off or you could collect it. If you are interested then let me know as I'll need to check a few things to make sure it would work in your car. You may need a gps antenna like this. I'll also need to know if you have the cable to the CD changer should you want to use the Ipod interface. The interface lets you skip tracks, pause, fast forward, rewind etc the tracks using the wheel, the HU or the Ipod. If you want to see more info about how much work it was to get this to work check my post here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts