VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken from Tyresmoke.net... Please can everyone keep an eye out, it's a rare colour so if you see one about please take note of where, when, etc

R32DJM: Iam gutted on monday mid day they got in my house and took my keys to my grey mk4 r32 ,my head is shot as i have had it from new and was planning to keep it forever ,what makes it worse is it was mint not a scratch or dent and only done 20k in 4 years i know every one love there r but i was obsessed with it even polished inside of exausts.
What do i do now as i keep hopeing it will been have used on a job and will just be dumped unmarked but i bet it will not be seen again i just feel so low any advice would be a help thanks.
Forum thread link Here

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
The R32 still seems to be a BIG target for these scumbags !!!!

I hide my keys, Plus i've decided i'm gonna get a tracker or simular fitted i think. Prob the GPS one so i can follow them back to thier scumbag houses :angry:

·
716 Posts
Tracker Horizon is the one you want £574 with year subscription. That one is alerted by GPRS and they can see the location of the car. Where as Tracker monitor, the police have to play hide and seek with their "hot & cold" system.

·
4,328 Posts
Thats shocking, ill keep my eyes peeled. Im sure i saw one on autotrader earlier.............. yeah i def did :(

Im going to install a secret switch which will disable the ecu so even if they get the keys then they wont be bale to drive it anywhere.

·
286 Posts
skeezie32 said:
Where abouts was it stolen from?anyone know?
In the original thread he says he's from the Worcestershire area.

It's bad news these scum are breaking into houses to get the keys. Quite a scary prospect really.

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
So what do you do,

1-Hide your keys ?

2-Leave them on the table ?

What is this world comming to ? :frustrated:

·
575 Posts
caxton01 said:
So what do you do,

1-Hide your keys ?

2-Leave them on the table ?

What is this world comming to ? :frustrated:
It's a sign of the times unfortunatly,I personally got sick of getting up every night when I heard a noise,just to check on the car.So now have the keys but the car's hidden in a different area.Bit extreme but thats the society we live in at the moment!!

G

·
sorry to hear about yr 32 been robbed i will keep an eye open for it .. i know this is a little late for you but a clifford concept 650 even if they take the keys with the black jacks they get 20 seconds of there so called fun (a code is reqd by the owner) money well spent hope this may help with anyone lookin for security !!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well even that does not work, i had back jaxs fitted to my MkV and that was stolen only 3 weeks ago from my home......nothing is safe guys, if they want to take it, trust me they will.

Still no sign of mine and it will be 4 weeks this coming Tuesday :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts