VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking to refresh my brake setup, I'm pretty much set on Ferodo DS2500 Pads all round, Motul RBF 600 Fluid and some stainless lines but I'm stuck for decision on the discs!?
I've heard bad things about ebc discs for an R32 and alot of people love the OEM disc, also I don't really wanna fork out for Tarox discs but I know they're good. And ive seen the Stoptech Grooved discs which are averagely priced and look close to OEM which is good?
Any thoughts???

·
Registered
234 Posts
Been looking to refresh my brake setup, I'm pretty much set on Ferodo DS2500 Pads all round, Motul RBF 600 Fluid and some stainless lines but I'm stuck for decision on the discs!?
I've heard bad things about ebc discs for an R32 and alot of people love the OEM disc, also I don't really wanna fork out for Tarox discs but I know they're good. And ive seen the Stoptech Grooved discs which are averagely priced and look close to OEM which is good?
Any thoughts???
I'm in the same situation as you mate , I've heard good things about the ds2500 pads but carnt decide which discs , I personally don't have a problem with my oem discs an pads performance wise even though there worn out, but if I'm replacing them I mite as well upgrade if I can.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Standard discs are good because they are silent. Drilled and grooved are noisy as fook.

Stoptech are ok, ebc are crap pagid are ok. Depends what your budget is

1 - 3 of 3 Posts