VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mk4 R32 Golf with VF Engineering Stage 2 supercharger kit

Genuine car in good condition over £10,000 spent with receipts to prove, Cleaned and polished weekly, Just had full Service.

Mileage: 49500
MOT: 12 months for new owner
TAX: 10 months

Spec:

Engine: R32 stage 2 VF engineering supercharger kit with Vf Belt tensioner and Giac management, front mounted intercooler, and polished charger still with warranty, with full Miltek exhaust system including manifolds and high-flow sports cats.

Stage 1 includes:-

• GIAC custom tuned stage 1 & 2 software
• RPM limiter increased to 7000 rpm
• Soft rev limiters completely removed
• Increased SC pulley belt wrap
• Additional billet idler pulley bracket for stage 2
• Bosch OEM pressure relief bypass systems
• 6061 Billet aluminum CNC bracketry
• 4 ply silicon couplers with OEM screw clamps
• Army-Navy swivel fittings with high pressure OEM oil lines
• Proprietary Gates OEM serpentine belt

Power = 320bhp and 300ft/lb of torque

Stage 2 includes:-

Stage 2 upgrade from stage 1 with high flow front mount air/air intercooler with increased boost pressure of 6.2 psi

This will enable your R32 to produce 350bhp and 275 ft/lb of torque

Suspension: KW Variant 2 fitted all round.

Brakes: Brand new Discs and pads all round costing (£500)

Wheels/Tyres Standard 18" alloys with Dunlop sp's with around 4-5mm tread all round

Bodywork: Standard bodywork

Interior: Heated konig leather seats, climate control, Sat Nav and Parrot Bluetooth handsfree kit.

Genuine reason for sale.

Any questions please feel free to ask

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07727664250

Price £15,650

·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also if anyone feels this is too expensive please let me know i feel it is resonabley priced considerin the money that has been spent on it and the recent work that has been carried out on it

Cheers

James

·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very Cherry said:
personally i think thats alot of car for the money, you should get your hands bitten off at that money

whats the mileage?
Sorry post edited with the important stuff haha

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
815 Posts
Wow this still for sale this was up for sale when i was looking for mine in January this year, or are you the second persone selling, like above i woulda ripped your arm of if it was a 3 door. Good luck with selling the car anyways.

Stu

·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
StuOwen86 said:
Wow this still for sale this was up for sale when i was looking for mine in January this year, or are you the second persone selling, like above i woulda ripped your arm of if it was a 3 door. Good luck with selling the car anyways.

Stu
Yeah i brought this in january but my circumstances have changed and so the car has to be sold has been an awesome car though and if i could keep it i would

·
544 Posts
this is bloody cheap and who cares if it has 5 doors as it looks great and has all the mods done. good luck with the sale

1 - 11 of 11 Posts