VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peep's, just wondered what's the best fitted price anyone's found for a supercharger and what power will it make???:top:

·
1,432 Posts
Eeeeek, Shane you can check the www.vf-engineering.com website for details on power output.

Hopefully DeckedR32 will chime in with details regarding cost etc.

PS this would have been best posted in the forced induction thread :) I recommend an HPA turbo rather than a supercharger.

·
1,432 Posts
pomme said:
fifty how could you

the 'c2' (eip) turbo kits can be picked up cheap now :) which leaves your engine bay looking stock :)
The HPA kit also leaves the engine bay looking stock which is great as it lets me keep the painted engine cover I am working on at the moment.

Seriouslt though, I would also highly recommend the impending Signature-series turbo kit offering from C2 Motorsports who are based in the USA.
They will be making 12 kits in LHD, all someone needs to do is contact C2 Motorsports and ask about discount for offering the LHD kit and having it customised to fit the RHD R32. I have already spoken with C2 Motorsports in this regard and they have confirmed that they will be happy to work with a UK-based installation company like Intelligent Tuning to sort the RHD downpipe.

So, is there anyone out there who wants an R32 with 500whp for £5,000? Thats a brilliant offer, alas I already have my HPA turbo kit :)

·
1,432 Posts
Very Cherry said:
[gulp]eip turbo...?[/gulp]
Just to clarify, this setup runs the EIP hardware which is faultless with mapping from C2 Motorsports. It runs a treat so I am told, all the owners on VW Vortex are raving about C2 Motorsports who have picked up the pieces which were dropped by EIP now that they have practically closed down and C2 are sorting all the mapping troubles which have been going on for years with EIP.

·
4,328 Posts
FiftyPenceR32 said:
Just to clarify, this setup runs the EIP hardware which is faultless with mapping from C2 Motorsports. It runs a treat so I am told, all the owners on VW Vortex are raving about C2 Motorsports who have picked up the pieces which were dropped by EIP now that they have practically closed down and C2 are sorting all the mapping troubles which have been going on for years with EIP.
yep and ill be having the c2.500 kit soon :) :party:

·
1,432 Posts
Is that a bag of bits which when mated to some of the main hardware of your current EIP kit it makes it awesome fast?

In other words the C2 500 kit isnt just a turbo kit on its own is it, its parts which improve your current setup?

·
540 Posts
i got my supercharger supplied and fitted for £4000.it makes the predicted bhp of 320 at stage one and 360 at stage 2.

well worth it,i luv it and no end to the power all through the rev range.no turbo lag either:boxing:

·
86 Posts
andyr32 said:
i got my supercharger supplied and fitted for £4000.it makes the predicted bhp of 320 at stage one and 360 at stage 2.

well worth it,i luv it and no end to the power all through the rev range.no turbo lag either:boxing:
where did u get that done mate?

·
540 Posts
got it done at star performance in kircaldy, scotland.

·
540 Posts
trust me you wont regret it mate.so glad i did it.woz thinking of selling the 32 to get a new m3 but see to many of them about and thot if i made the 32 just as quick if not quicker it wood be a bit more unusual.

llluuuuvvvv iiittt!!!!!!!!!!

·
1,432 Posts
two words, HPA Motorsport if you fancy turbo power instead :)

Many reviews on VW Vortex if youre interested.

·
540 Posts
how much are you going to be once its fully fitted mate??

·
616 Posts
I got my kit throgh Raj at NS Racing and got APS to fit the kit, I have gotthe GIAC flash loader, the race file and a couple of belts all fitted for around £5K, I had a few oter things done at the same time so I cant remember the grand total for the kit and install. In all honesty, I would feel fairly confident fittig the kit now I've seen how it bolts together it would take me about 20 hours but it would be a fun job!
The kit is good but it does need a bit of weaking once run in, but once your there, that's it! But as I found over the weekend, I put in on race mode (400bhp) and it goes like stink! The standard stage 2 with 350bhp is good.....
Even on stadard it pulls hard all the way, it's like the schrick cams do but your going faster and the gears seem to last longer as the speed climbs, which is weird to start with! And the noise of the charger! I'm going to have my straight through Milltek taken off as it's way too loud with the Milltek manifolds etc and drowns out the charger when warm. I really should get some videos done but I don't really want to do them on the open road...... I'll see what I can do over the weekend :151:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts