VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

my mk4 r32 has been running for 30,000 miles and 4 years now. The suspensions (front and rear) are stock and has been from new. Lately, I have found the ride getting harsher and harsher. My better half is complaining of headaches whenever were driving in it. At this rate, I may soon be forced to sell my beloved ride.

Now, may I ask at what mileage/period do you need to renew the suspensions. If so, are there any alternatives that improves on the ride quality. Any help is much appreciated!!!

G

·
I was going to point you towards this thread on Tyresmoke but it looks like it was you who posted the original question back in October. Did you look into some of the answers?

·
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Khutula. Geez that was a year ago when I posted that. Didn't act on it and learnt to live with the harsh ride. But, maybe I am getting older now so its starting to bother me again.

G

·
It is a harsh ride indeed - I am getting mine swapped out in a week or so for some KW v3s - can't wait.

Somebody that is a passenger in my car occasionally - says that supsension was optional with my car!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts