VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out for a bit of a drive today and took these on my iPhone while I was out... Wish I'd given the car a wash first :) loving the car more and more.. Just trying to decide whether to go resonated or unresonated on the Milltek :)

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend :)

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lovely pics. Go Milltek resonated and if it's not loud enough buy a non res pipe easy enough :)
Thanks mate... Or I could go unresonated and buy the resonated section if its too loud :)

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Little edited shot :)

Reactions: fasyyy

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
about time you got a wriggle on sy lol
Fitted a non res milltek on Friday ... Sounds the nuts and I think I can live with the drone .. Bit blowy at the moment but nothing that can't be sorted out.. Looking forward to the meet at the end of the month as there should be a few of going this time :) hope alls good with you pal

·
Registered
559 Posts
Syvee said:
Fitted a non res milltek on Friday ... Sounds the nuts and I think I can live with the drone .. Bit blowy at the moment but nothing that can't be sorted out.. Looking forward to the meet at the end of the month as there should be a few of going this time :) hope alls good with you pal
Glad you went with non res, you won't regret it mate. Yeah alls good looking forward too the meet. I owe you a tipple don't i

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad you went with non res, you won't regret it mate. Yeah alls good looking forward too the meet. I owe you a tipple don't i
Lol.. Ya don't owe anything pal but if you want to buy me a beer I'm sure ill drink it :)

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the non res Milltek as well and they are fab.

What suspension you got fitted?
Just got H&R spings mate 25mm I think ... Was a bit worried about drone but if you are very careful on the throttle it isn't too bad

·
Registered
559 Posts
Syvee said:
Just got H&R spings mate 25mm I think ... Was a bit worried about drone but if you are very careful on the throttle it isn't too bad
How many R32 drivers are careful with the throttle lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts