VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys,

As some of you may already know TC MEDIA will be organising a video shoot in the wirral/chester area soon.

Andy and myself shoot motorsport/promotion and club events all over the country but would love to set up a VW R32 shoot with some high quality cars.

We are looking for 3-4 vehicles, Ideally Turbo, Supercharge, Bagged, Static.... Mk4/5.

If you are interest people post up in this thread and post a few pictures of your car with a brief spec.

Shoot may take place over a few days if people cant all make the same day but would be great if we can set a date that suites everyone

Looking forward to your replies

TIM TC MEDIA.

http://www.facebook.com/TimCrawfordMedia

·
4,420 Posts
Put me down for bagged

Spec is in the signature below

·
587 Posts
I'd be interested in this if NA with a remap, exhaust and filter are okay?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would be verry interested me and frankie spoke to the guy at vwnw and i would verry much like to be in the vid a pic of my car would be nice for the vid with the decat and non res

·
Registered
7 Posts
hello!

Yea frankie your the main man on this, i will be attending the big meet on the 26th to get overall forum shots, but as said we are after the 7-8 feature cars, im letting frankie do the pick on this. those feature cars would also have to come for a shoot near chester either all togeather or in ones and two's

Andy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts