VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very excited about finally owning one of these beautiful cars!

Without really giving in too much to the urge I've always been a big fan of the Golf. Now that the opportunity is here to have something as a daily that keeps me out of the Mercedes (which is has now far too succumb to mods that I cant really daily it anymore) The R32 was a perfect choice, being something I've always admired!

Whilst I've started including the Golf on my IG and Joined the FB R32 owners community R32OC was definitely the next step as I know how useful forums can be!

With my Mk5 having been clearly looked after so well by 6 owners a previous owner might even be a member!

My plans to modify the car at this moment in time is strictly to just to take the restore approach. It's clearly had some small upgrades including some coding but want to keep as standard as I can for now... just not sure how long it will last.

I do plan to be active on the site offering advice where I can but first I'm on the search feature for everything already discussed. no one likes the question that was asked yesterday :)

I'll get some more photo's posted soon.

Lee

MK5 R32 DSG DBP 2008

·
19,389 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

Reactions: V6OWNU

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys,

Andy, I noticed a post where you mentioned that Tom does the R32OC stickers so reached out to him this morning.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome. Excellent community and people are really helpful. Photographs of your new steed required. Upgrades?It is the law. You have to do it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts