VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys....was cheekily warned against asking it... but I think it'll make a good discussion.

I'm looking at buying another 32 once my anni sells, but I'm unsure on what colour to get. Personally I love the blue..for me it's like THE 32 colour... but I do like the red and the anthracite grey too....

What's the best colour in your opinion?

Mike

·
287 Posts
DPB is the colour to have on an R32.

Grey, red and indigo blue are all very, very nice but only DPB is exclusive to the R32.

·
777 Posts
yeah, at the end of the day its an .:R and you cant go wrong with one.

Blue is nice, but you've been there before. If you really like it and its THE colour for you, get another Blue one.

Nowt wrong with changing your mind. I used to really want a black one, but have a silver one now and love it to bits. You gotta go with your gut because you're gonna live with it!!

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I bought blue because it was THE colour when they first got released and its more distinctive than the others.

However i dont honestly think the R looks bad in any of the colours available.

If i was to change colours i may go for silver, I hate keeping black cars clean LOL

·
3,732 Posts
naturally i'm gunna say blue..its the signature colour in the range..and fastest :D

saying that as u know they always need cleaning hence why my gti and the eos are silver and both look good.

for me its DBP, Indigo, Relfex Silver

·
5,616 Posts
FIGHT :xD

I love DBP, that's why I've got one! But, as Macdaddy says, the R looks great in all colours.

·
402 Posts
Even though I have dbp, I really like the rarer colours - grey, indigo blue and red - saw a red R the other week and it certainley stands out

·
1,838 Posts
Well as said before an R is awesome no matter what the colour.
It's a case of each to their own,you pay for what you like at the end of the day.I went for black this time as I got the right deal and it had all I wanted.(Well Almost)+it's the fastest colour as Rich will agree...lol

·
1,084 Posts
aaaargh....must....not.....get.....drawn.....in.....

I love Indigo blue on the Mk-iv, and love my black MkV. I prefer to fly under the radar. Grey Mk-iv's are growing on me too.

If you want to stand out TR is great on Mk-iv or V

No offence to anyone, but to me DBP is just a bit predictable.

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
richardshek said:
If all else fails....you can have this....:tongue:
Well Richard, That will stop people saying "mine is better than yours",lol.

They all look nice

Well all I have seen so far is DBP, Black, Silver,
(Looks like I will have to go to a meet one day to see more colours,lol):D

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
caxton01 said:
Well Richard, That will stop people saying "mine is better than yours",lol.

They all look nice

Well all I have seen so far is DBP, Black, Silver,
(Looks like I will have to go to a meet one day to see more colours,lol):D
Exactly! :wink::xD

·
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Speaking of colours... I've been contacted by the person who owns my old DBP .:R and it could be up for sale....

·
5,616 Posts
Mike H said:
Speaking of colours... I've been contacted by the person who owns my old DBP .:R and it could be up for sale....
What a result!

·
595 Posts
It's not been mentioned but the steel grey (or "united grey" as das europeans would call it) looks superb. It's not silver and it's not a dark colour. Stealth+

1 - 20 of 20 Posts