VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you will remember, my dad was on here under the name of DSGlee......you also may have noticed that he's not been around in recent times. Well that's because he sold the R32 and has bought, i'm not sure i can bring my self to say this, a Lexus IS220d.

After the incident of the mysterious dent on the side, the old man in the Honda who drove into the back of it and the dents that kept appearing on the bonnet he decided that he couldn't live with the damage that kept happening to it and felt like it was one thing after another. So he traded it in for the Lexus, whilst it's not the best or most obvious replacement he's really happy with it and really likes it. It's got some good features on it and the spec is good, they're RWD too which means they drive fairly well and whilst it will never be the R32 he can still have a go in mine.....when i give him permission :wink:

G

·
That's some change - sorry he has left our fold. I really like the IS220 though very nice looking car and well refined.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I very nearly bought the IS250 instead of the R32. It is a great car to drive and the main thing that stopped me was that it lacked the grin factor that you get in the "R". Also the VW dealer offered me £1500 more for my old car.
Monkey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts