VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this in Eastbourne, couldnt resist it! Probably the worst parking I have ever seen!

Reactions: trippeh

·
South East Organiser
6,827 Posts
This could get fun hahad

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, keep 'em coming then!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Asking for trouble parking across two bays in a busy car park, just whack it in a far away corner or use an end bay where you can utilise the white zigzags a bit. What are these people thinking?!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Asking for trouble parking across two bays in a busy car park, just whack it in a far away corner or use an end bay where you can utilise the white zigzags a bit. What are these people thinking?!
i always stick my car in a quiet spot and EVERY time i come back some muppet has parked literally right next to me when theres 1000s of spaces around me lol

·
South East Organiser
6,827 Posts
Cheempeej said:
THIS !!!!!Grinds my gears.
Grinds mine too..

Sent from my dog and bone by crash bandicoot

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im all about the end spaces with the white zigzags, park half over them and you have a massive bay no one can park near you in. And I figure you are less likely to invoke the wrath of some inbred and his Vauxhall keys.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
I'm sorry but there's no way that Clio's parked... He's got to be pulling out surely

Reactions: SplitPersonality

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I'm sorry but there's no way that Clio's parked... He's got to be pulling out surely
Mate, there is no one in the car. I took the pic, no one around on the street, no hazard warning lights. Nada! I sh!t you not!

Reactions: Josh_R_32
1 - 20 of 74 Posts