VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Audi buggered up dads q5 order, by having the wrong color, scratch down both doors and not having it ready, cleaned or life shined, they lent him this s8 to say sorry while he is having his doors done and sorted, but he won't let me have a go

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
spider said:
Just had a google twin turbo
Using the redesigned A8 as a foundation, the S8 utilizes a new 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V-8 producing 512 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque. That's 62 hp and 81 lb-ft of torque more than the 2009 S8 with the 5.2-liter V-10 engine. The smaller engine and new A8 architecture, including aluminum frame, help keep weight down to 4,354 pounds, or approximately 230 pounds less than the last S8. The result is better performance: zero to 62 mph takes just 4.2 seconds compared to 4.9 seconds for the 2009 model.

·
4,420 Posts
wow, now thats good customer service (although the cock up shouldnt have happened in the first place)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Lovely, bet that shifts!

I drove an RS4 at my Apprenticeshiop Graduation round Rockingham and that was a beast!

I would of been refusing a car with scratches and asking for a fresh new build tbh though..

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No there shouldn't of been a bugger up, dad wanted a blue one he saw in a different dealership then asked for it at our local dealership and they said it was the the wrong color and they used the excuse that the person that dealt with dad was on holiday but that wasn't an excuse and there's no excuse for the scratches, it's got loads in it, it's a 4.0l v8 twin turbo, it's almost got every extra as its the business managers car! It's crazy crazy fast, put my r to shame

·
4,420 Posts
Oh it's worth 90 grand Audi said and they insured it for him
i would be straight in there and worm my way into the insurance somehow

·
4,420 Posts

·
1,138 Posts
This car was tested on fifth gear on Monday.

One of the most stealth cars out there. Beautiful car.

Funny, I have a Q5 loan car (company car) and I have to say it would near send you to sleep on a long motorway journey - very dull to drive, but beautiful place to be in.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Looks a complete beast! Have you tried explaining that you have a duty to the OC to write up a little report?!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts