VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dad shouted to me tonight as i was going off to sleep to come and look at my car!
went out and found broken egg shells all over it and what i think was shaving foam all over the bonnet and windows. i got some pics then washed it all off at 11 30 at night. what is this world coming too! if it hapens again and i fibd out or see anyone doing it i think they will get hurt!

:boxing:

·
Registered
64 Posts
F*ck that it's not nice!
And i hate when some one do things like that!
Glad they dident do somthing so You need to repaint the car,,,
/Jimmy

·
4,328 Posts
Yeah the positive is that at least they didnt harm her in anyway, and that they didnt key her :)

But seriously i dont understand people who would go around egging other peoples cars, they must have such a cool and busy life with loads of mates to do that sort of thing.

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
I think tonight I would be waiting for them,
Just get CCTV up and hope you can catch them.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
What a loser, why would anyone want to do that, what's the point???

Grrr, it makes me so angry that we are not allowed to enjoy our possessions without some [email protected] trying to spoil it.

I hope you find out who did it and kick him in the [email protected] so he can't have children, that'll teach the little cnut.

Rant over :D

·
616 Posts
I had some prat throw eggs on my car. It left some kind of film on the paintwork.... It had dried on in the morning sun. Drove me mad!!!! Hope it hasn't scratched aor left any marks.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
only my car done walked up the street looking for any signs of eggs or more foam but couldnt find any so thinking it was intended for me not just a happy silly joke with a few cars! luckily it wall came off with hose pipe then i washed it to make sure everything came off. glad it didnt dry. cant seem to seen any marks in it! if i find who did it im gonna do the same thing to them. eggs can hurt if thrown at the face! especially frozen ones

·
616 Posts

·
66 Posts
Thats pretty wide, eggs can make a mess of a car... I walked out the other day to find some pr**K has attacked my headlight washers, prized it out of the bumper and broke the whole thing, went to vw today and got a new one, but I now need to get the cover painted, it's really bad that it's getting to the stage you cant leave your car out on the street.

·
3,732 Posts
that sucks mate :( small mercy is that its damage that can be cleaned off

i once had chicken fat poured over the paintwork of a car, followed the trail back to a neighbours house next door and confronted them, they denied everything so i could do nothing other than let them watch me have to scrape it all off

people just dont have respect these days

freeze those eggs.... and keep a tennis racket to launch them with by the door

·
Registered
267 Posts
This envy/jealousy thing really pi...s me off. It doesn't matter who you are, you strive to obtain a piece of motoring joy and when you get it, some arseh... thinks it's a good idea to restyle it.

Foam and eggs are quite gentle compared to some other attacks.

A security camera at the house is a consideration.

Don't let these fools get us down.

·
190 Posts
Thats just wrong, i had 3 of my cars vandalised in the street when i was younger, and it irritates me that you cant leave anything nowadays.

Like has been said before at least it wasn't a key or stones that was used to damage it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts