VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alot of you guys are now FI (which im very jealous about) so here is your very own section to talk about the sucking and the blowing and....

:fight::alberteinstein:

·
616 Posts
Cheers Wayne! :151: My questions will come when I put my foot down this weekend!

·
540 Posts
cant fault fi atall just now running like a dream and no problems wot so ever!!!!wots wrong with the rest of you!!!!!you dont know wot ur missing!!!!

G

·
By the way this section needs to be closed - NOW!

Its just lead to rabid jealous and its not clever :2gunsfiring_v1:

Well it is really, enjoy your FI machine :151:

·
4,328 Posts
No not quite just sorting out the last few bits, but should be back either sunday evening or early next week at the latest.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Ok, now I really really really want to go FI.... Hmmm HPA FT-400 please :vroam:

·
1,432 Posts
I have the FT360 although yet to be fitted and already I want to go FT450 or twin turbo.
Not liking the look of the engine bay on anything > FT360 tho, I prefer the OEM+ look :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
hey fiftypence

Did you order your turbo kit direct with hpa?

How much did you pay if you don't mined me asking?

Are the bearings an optional extra?

sorry for all the questions.

thanks

matthew

·
1,432 Posts
I ordered my kit direct from HPA as part of the VW Vortex FT360 Track Day Special edition offering.

The price is broken down as follows:

Kit - $7,999.99
Track Day Special Discount - ($800.00)
Custom Black Hoses - $150.00
Race Grade Conrod Bearings - $799.00
50% Discount on Parts - ($399.50)
Club Sport Roll Bar - $1,299.00
Introductory Offer on Roll Bar ($400)
Agent Orange Comp Haldex Controller $999.00
Group Buy Discount on Haldex Controller - ($99.90)

·
1,432 Posts
The bearings were an optional extra, yes. I thought while the engine was apart I may aswell have them installed.

·
1,432 Posts
Very true, I thoroughly recommend HPA.

Although the impending C2 Motorsports Inc. Signature Series turbo kit for the R32 sounds very promising with ~500hp and cost similar to the HPA kits.

·
1,432 Posts
See this info from C2:

C2Motorsports said:
We have decided to build 20 of the C2 R32 Signature turbo kits. This will be a complete kit that includes everything necessary to achieve 500whp for your MKIV R32.

Our preliminary forecast has these 20 limited available kits priced at $10K. We presently have commitments for 25% of the kits, and will be taking the balance of the orders as we go forward with production.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions, or if you would like to secure your position in the series.

Chris
C2

1 - 20 of 26 Posts