VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen this months PVW? A certain Turbo'd R32 from across the pond is pictured in two different sections!!

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
-R32- said:
Anyone seen this months PVW? A certain Turbo'd R32 from across the pond is pictured in two different sections!!
its about time they had some actual "performance" vw's in there :D

·
1,084 Posts
I got a subscription of PVW from the Father-in-law for Chrimbo (posted all the way to Tokyo!:cool:),

Are you referring to the one with a Red and Blue engine bay? Not lovin that red paint myself.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What about the QST MK5 R32 Turbo in VWDriver this month - single T with 400bhp ? I hate to think how much that will cost ? i was going to call them but having had quotes previuosly on mapping brakes etc didn't bother ...

Cnut
MK4 R32 - APR STG2 remap, carbonio, Miltek sportcats and full system, 334 zimmerman discs and redstuff just done £340.

-R32- said:
Nah mate!! Moacur's R32 :)

·
616 Posts
cnut said:
What about the QST MK5 R32 Turbo in VWDriver this month - single T with 400bhp ? I hate to think how much that will cost ? i was going to call them but having had quotes previuosly on mapping brakes etc didn't bother ...

Cnut
MK4 R32 - APR STG2 remap, carbonio, Miltek sportcats and full system, 334 zimmerman discs and redstuff just done £340.
The MTM turbo owner is on this site! Not giving names away though.....

·
616 Posts
If anyone wants a shoot in PVW I can speak with them, they are based about 5 mins away from me and I know Elliot (the editor) quite well.
I did suggest to him some time ago to sort out a shoot but he's a busy boy and wanted stock R's...... Boooooo! Well not all stock, it's just the list I gave were all modded, and I've changed mine here and there since so I haven't bothered mentioning it again.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Decked, I've only got a Milltek and a remap so if PVW fancy doing a shoot with comparisons of modded and (almost) stock, I'm only down the road!!!

·
572 Posts
I get PVW every month but I'm sick of looking at 1.8 20V turbos!!! What's the point with all these owners who have an oe retro look mk1 or 2 then go and stick the 'wrong' engine in it??

·
616 Posts
pomme said:
I would be interested in a shoot :)

how about me and you meet up for a shoot mate?
He wants mine in the mag but I'll need to detail it and I can't be arsed!
My mates polo is coming back next month so I may do a quick shoot with him. he's got a 360+bhp polo with haldex! Should be fun! But it all depends if I can be bothered.... Lazy I know!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.