VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
385 Posts
Would love to matt but already made other plans.:dong: Have a good one.

·
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was planning to shoot over on sunday, just to have a mooch about really... am always on the lookout for panels for my karmann ghia :hmmmm:

·
3,732 Posts
goose said:
was planning to shoot over on sunday, just to have a mooch about really... am always on the lookout for panels for my karmann ghia :hmmmm:
i have a 1962 bug :D, if your struggling to find panels then get over to the volkszone forums, its the uk largest aircooled forum and theres always someone to help!

·
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its all about the money cherry!

i do go on volkszone and london and thames valley vw, but the old girl is soo far gone, am concidering getting a whole '72 body from the US. importmyvehicle.com have quoted me 1700 for door to door delivery from cali :proud: :driver:

·
3,732 Posts
goose said:
its all about the money cherry!

i do go on volkszone and london and thames valley vw, but the old girl is soo far gone, am concidering getting a whole '72 body from the US. importmyvehicle.com have quoted me 1700 for door to door delivery from cali :proud: :driver:
aint that the truth, vw's... the older they are the more of a wallet dent they are! i spent £55k over 5 years building my bug up.. won shows, appeared at the volksworld show, mag featured etc.

will dig out a picture..

·
3,732 Posts
but.........

had a huge fire and she's nothing more than a burnt shell now :(:(

will dig out a picture of that too if you want? not insured when it happened as she was in a locked garage... so lost the lot :(

·
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mate im gutted for you :eek: :eek: :eek:

she looked stunning - love the colour, what is that???

·
3,732 Posts
goose said:
mate im gutted for you :eek: :eek: :eek:

she looked stunning - love the colour, what is that???
its a vw colour called ocean blue pearl, originally on a limited edition polo, caught the light nicely

:( i miss it, and going to all the dub shows in it... still go to the odd aircooled show here and there to hook up with mates etc. i will rebuild it one day but for the moment its going to stay as a pile of rust and char as ive got a house to renovate and an .:R32 to fettle with ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts