VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont spose you can post up a video of the noise? on idle and also a few revs?

i've heard the eip, the standard one i can go out and listen to whenever i want but it would be good to see - or rather hear the difference once and for all ie the miltek res and non res, blue flame etc all side by side

anyone?

:wavey:

·
616 Posts
Here is one of my Milltek non res, cat back, not at idle but gives you an idea....
towards the end I pull off from standstill.

G

·
Are you coming to inters VC? If so there will be a whole host of different sounding exhausts for you to listen to!

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rob & Caroline said:
Are you coming to inters VC? If so there will be a whole host of different sounding exhausts for you to listen to!
nah unfortunately cant make it :(

shame as its sounding like there will be a healthy number of forum members going, but the mrs rules with an iron fist and theres too much needs doing in the house (currently renovating an old property)

personally i think flushing toilets are over rated :D

G

·
We've got the blueflame option so I'll try get a vid of a couple of different situations for you. Idle, throttle blips and acceleration. :sheep:

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rob & Caroline said:
We've got the blueflame option so I'll try get a vid of a couple of different situations for you. Idle, throttle blips and acceleration. :sheep:
i was eye those up on fleabay last night, would be good to see cheers

my ideal is the eip system...but the delivery is stooopid:stupid:

·
1,432 Posts
Try The Phirm who can probably supply the EIP system if thats the one you want. Not sure if they keep stock though.

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FiftyPenceR32 said:
Try The Phirm who can probably supply the EIP system if thats the one you want. Not sure if they keep stock though.
cant say as i had come across them before, online store under construction at the moment

·
1,432 Posts
Yeah The Phirm online shop has been under construction for some considerable time now although they are extremely helpful. Just give them a call and im sure they can help you out or at least point you in the right direction.
Should be cheaper than getting it directly from EIP who scald on shipping costs.

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FiftyPenceR32 said:
Should be cheaper than getting it directly from EIP who scald on shipping costs.
yeah my eip plans were scuppered when i learnt just how much they insist on charging :(
still waiting to hear from my mate in the states to see if he can collect and ship some stuff, if he can i will see if he'll do a group ship :D

·
286 Posts
Magnaflow, are popular in the US. They've just started a british website, with one R32 exhaust in stock. Bet no one else would have one!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts