VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,432 Posts
BBS LMs look awesome on the MkV but look too busy for my liking on the MkIV. The ones listed are only 18s whereas 19s would be preferable and the tyres in the deal are 40 profile which are too high for my liking, I prefer a 35.

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TBH, i dont think i'd change from the standard's but just thought they would look well, but they must be very hard to clean :banghead:

·
3,732 Posts
thats alot of cash....

there are some nice aftermarket rims out there, i plan on changing to some mam rims shortly, but as for 18"? nah... 19 all the way :)

·
4,328 Posts
Sort of mate, living in windsor now. But am heading back to cornwall every other weekend. The car is in at the garage at the mo just to get a few last few bits sorted out :)

·
3,732 Posts
pomme said:
Sort of mate, living in windsor now. But am heading back to cornwall every other weekend. The car is in at the garage at the mo just to get a few last few bits sorted out :)
which garage do you use down here?

dont thnk i trust the helston boys enough with some of the planned mods

·
4,328 Posts
I use a very very small garage in st.agnes called rk engineering but top lads who really really know their stuff, and really into their vws as well :)

·
3,732 Posts
pomme said:
I use a very very small garage in st.agnes called rk engineering but top lads who really really know their stuff, and really into their vws as well :)
you'll have to pm me over their number mate :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts