VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spend most of my spare time at work reading this forum so I thought it was about time I joined!

I have an 03 mk IV DBP, standard though I have done the flapper mod.
Had the car since June and absolutely love it!

Desperate to do some mods but money is a bit tight as I just bought tickets for the Hungarian Grand Prix and got to start saving for insurance, MOT, service etc...

·
22 Posts
Welcome To The Site Bud, I Have Mkiv Silver 5dr Standard. Some Nice Cars And Good Info To Be Enjoyed Here As You Prob Already Seen.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Welcome to the site Martin,

Get some pics of your motor up in the members ride section.

Flapper mod was the first mod I did and it definately made a difference to the sound, oh that V6 sound, just can't get enough of it!!!

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Hi Martin, Welcome.

Well my mk4 R32 is standard,

Hope to see some photos,

Lots to read through on here and i'm sure you will get good advice in the future for when you have saved up for modding.

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Pictures will have to wait as I hit a deer on the way home a few weeks ago and I need to have a bit of work done.

G

·
Welcome to the forum.

Hmm hitting a deer - bet that causes an awful lot of mess.

What state wee both parties (car and the deer in)?

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The car is going to need a new headlight washer unit (snapped) and the bumper is has a few scratches on it.
The deer limped away, I managed to brake down to about 10 mph when I hit it, was doing about 70 when I first saw it and had to hit it as there were cars coming in the other direction.

·
1,184 Posts
Seems like a fair trade off! welcome to the site, that modding bug just keeps on biting!

·
3,732 Posts
welcome to the site :D i hit a wheelie bin (an empty one) and did £2k worth of damage, must have been a soft and bouncy deer :D

hope you get it sorted soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.