VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
grief! the mere .:R32 is but a tadpole compared to some of the cars registered :dong:

er... i'm not quick enough to play their game, would be interesting to go and watch them play though but its too far north for me

G

·
Hi,

we've had cars entered since TOTB 1 but haven't got anything in this year.

Not sure we'll even go to watch this year as we've got work we really should be getting on with :(

It's generally a good day as you get some of the quickest cars in the UK (and further afield) competing on the handling circuit as well as the qtr mile/top speed. You also get to walk right amongst the cars and around the 'pits' (which isn't always so great when your competing..), but good for being part of the action as a spectator.

Cheers

Neil

P.S. watch out for the toilets, they're not the best!

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Neil said:
Hi,

we've had cars entered since TOTB 1 but haven't got anything in this year.

Not sure we'll even go to watch this year as we've got work we really should be getting on with :(

It's generally a good day as you get some of the quickest cars in the UK (and further afield) competing on the handling circuit as well as the qtr mile/top speed. You also get to walk right amongst the cars and around the 'pits' (which isn't always so great when your competing..), but good for being part of the action as a spectator.

Cheers

Neil

P.S. watch out for the toilets, they're not the best!
Sound's good mate apart from the toilets ha, it will be the first time i'll be goin would like to see some r32's there not compeating but just around to talk to as im .:r32 dumb at the min and would like to get some tuning tips etc:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts