VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with xmas coming i thought i would try and find some matchbox sized toy .:R32's, drill a hole in the roofs, add a hook and hang them from the tree :D

i know...cool idea lol...although the mrs didnt agree. couldnt find anything however did find these though if anyones interested

Clicky

Build your own

Clicky

Clicky

Clicky

Clicky

:bike:

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no not as yet, but very tempted, would be a wicked prezzie for my boy to race round the carpet at christmas

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
ive wanted 1 but found it hard to find the blue 1, i did find a website that would put a personalised numb plate sticker on it 4u but on 4 characters which was a bit pony!

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do an ebay search for items available to the uk and you'll find a fair few of them, for a PPlate just mock up your own sticker?

·
1,432 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Would defo have one if they did blue. Sand it down? Dont you think starting to mod models is maybe going a teency weency bit too far? :D

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ooh, let me know what its like when it arrives. my boy will more than likely be driving it hard round the sofas so didnt want to take the plunge and buy one in case its too delicate

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Hi ,Just to let you know I brought a .:R32 in dbp 3 door (Just to sit on the desk )
The only thing is that the plastic wingmirrors could break off if your son plays with it.

James

1 - 15 of 15 Posts