VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Jack Goff

I am currently racing in the British Touring Car Championship in a VW CC.

I am new to this forum, but would just like to offer my services to anyone looking for track day instructing.

I am willing to offer this at a reduced rate to all members of the R32 owners club.

If this is something anyone would be interested in then please get in touch

Many thanks
Jack.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Simes996, I can offer tuition at any circuit that suits you, from brands hatch in Kent, up to knockhill in Scotland, the further the track is from me then the more I charge due to fuel costs etc, I am based in Buckinghamshire, so my local tracks are, silverstone, brands hatch, Rockingham, Donington park, all of these are within 2 hours for me, but like I said I am happy to go to any track.

Sl4ve, as far as my previous race career goes, I won the MG trophy championship in 2009, followed by 3 years in the UK Clio cup championship which I won the overall championship In 2012, as well as front wheel drive I also have raced in lotus cup UK and Lotus Cup Europe with wins in both.
As far as BTCC goes I secured my first podium finish with P2 at brands hatch. Fingers crossed we can add to that this coming weekend

Hope that answers your questions,

·
Registered
448 Posts
Simes996, I can offer tuition at any circuit that suits you, from brands hatch in Kent, up to knockhill in Scotland, the further the track is from me then the more I charge due to fuel costs etc, I am based in Buckinghamshire, so my local tracks are, silverstone, brands hatch, Rockingham, Donington park, all of these are within 2 hours for me, but like I said I am happy to go to any track.

Sl4ve, as far as my previous race career goes, I won the MG trophy championship in 2009, followed by 3 years in the UK Clio cup championship which I won the overall championship In 2012, as well as front wheel drive I also have raced in lotus cup UK and Lotus Cup Europe with wins in both.
As far as BTCC goes I secured my first podium finish with P2 at brands hatch. Fingers crossed we can add to that this coming weekend

Hope that answers your questions,
When you mean by tution, you basically mean how to drive a car on a track properly? I would be intrested in this, what would be the rates? I'm based in Birmingham, so nearest track there, don't mind meeting halfway either..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello soddz

Hello soddz

Yes by tuition I mean how to drive a car on track properly.

My usual rate is £400 plus expenses for my tuition for the day, but as an offer I am willing to do it for £340 plus expenses. For all r32oc members.

Your closest track is probably Donington park then,

Let me know if you would like me to look at possible dates for you that work with both of our calendars.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hello soddz

Hello soddz

Yes by tuition I mean how to drive a car on track properly.

My usual rate is £400 plus expenses for my tuition for the day, but as an offer I am willing to do it for £340 plus expenses. For all r32oc members.

Your closest track is probably Donington park then,

Let me know if you would like me to look at possible dates for you that work with both of our calendars.
Hmm ok mate, I am working away atm and won't be back properly until the new year, so I will be in touch shortly before to arrange a date.

Do you know how much is a typical track day at donington as the website is confusing.. By expensives, I assume you mean petrol costs?

Cheers

·
Sausage Fingers
3,706 Posts
Hi Jack

We were sat near a bunch of your harem at croft this year. Made lots of noise as you went past. I'm interested in this and croft is my local circuit.

Will it be in a car you provide or my own car?
Also would like to no more about the expenses, I could make sandwiches for us if that keeps the costs down

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the late reply.

Soddz - a usual track day at Donington is around £200 yes just petrol costs is my expenses

Desmond - ahh were you? My bunch like to make them selves heard

I can do either, I can provide my Clio 200 road car with slicks. For a day this works out at around £350 per person with 4 people on a day for most tracks. However croft is about 5 and a bit hours from me so it may be slightly more.

Or I can come and coach you privately for a day in your own car for £350 plus my fuel to any circuit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts