VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Member
Joined
·
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately we have won a few trophies for the OC

Wilky got best mk4 at elescar
Best stand at inters
Runner up at awesome summer bash
Gaz won best engine at awesome summer bash
I got best R 32 at awesome summer bash

How about a section for pics and details of trophies won
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,420 Posts
Lately we have won a few trophies for the OC

Wilky got best mk4 at elescar
Best stand at inters
Runner up at awesome summer bash
Gaz won best engine at awesome summer bash
I got best R 32 at awesome summer bash

How about a section for pics and details of trophies won
i agree, lets have a winners corner, not that i'll ever be in it

its good inspiration for others on the forum to go above and beyond to make our name stand out
 

·
Nappy Wearing Member
Joined
·
881 Posts
Good idea, hopefully we can get some a ED38 aswell!
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fat Head said:
i agree, lets have a winners corner, not that i'll ever be in it

its good inspiration for others on the forum to go above and beyond to make our name stand out
Man your in already you have been involved on two trophies for best club stands lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,468 Posts
Sounds like a great idea.

It also gives a bit of recognition to people putting their effort into to promote the OC at shows too.

I love the fact that recently we as an OC have won two trophies. Winning these involved everyone, and can't be done without solid commitment to the actual event in the first place. There is a real team spirit here which is great.
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JamesBaby said:
Sounds like a great idea.

It also gives a bit of recognition to people putting their effort into to promote the OC at shows too.

I love the fact that recently we as an OC have won two trophies. Winning these involved everyone, and can't be done without solid commitment to the actual event in the first place. There is a real team spirit here which is great.
Well said
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I take it that no one that makes decisions round here now don't bother reading the site issues and suggestions section

Might as well take this area down and swap it for a trophy section
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
Great idea mate but nobody seems to read the site anymore. They just change stuff like the forum runner thing without even saying. Beginning to annoy me a bit but it is a free site and great bunch of lads on it so suppose can't grumble too much.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
birdiemachine said:
Great idea mate but nobody seems to read the site anymore. They just change stuff like the forum runner thing without even saying. Beginning to annoy me a bit but it is a free site and great bunch of lads on it so suppose can't grumble too much.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Yes buddy I know what you mean. I know quite a few ppl that's not impressed at the min. The only good thing about the site now is the members

Thanks for the comment. You coming across again any time soon ?
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,420 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
Yes buddy I know what you mean. I know quite a few ppl that's not impressed at the min. The only good thing about the site now is the members

Thanks for the comment. You coming across again any time soon ?
No plans ATM, too much golf and work, would love to try and get over for r fest next year tho. How's the beast going?!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top