that looks the dogs, I presume that the rear seat still fit after it has been installed?
streetsounds said:Tomas Sport Tuning is pleased to announce their 2nd Generation Stress brace. Tomas Sport Tuning made numerous evolutionary changes to the already successful Generation 1 Stressbrace released at last year's SoCal R32 GTG.
New for the 2nd Generation:
1. Stronger truss configuration with beefed up material reinforcement at the Stress brace ends.
2. Now fits aLL models of the MkIV and MkV chassis.
3. Higher grade hard anodized aluminum finish.
4. Stronger and larger diameter stainless steel rivets.
5. Distinctive water jet-cut Tomas logo
6. Each Stress brace is supplied with full instructions, installation hardware, and hardened fasteners.
7. Optional heavy duty nutsert installation tool and T handled hex wrench available.
8. Optional Stainless Steel hex head fasteners available.
The 2nd Generation Stress brace will be introduced at this year's SoCal R32 GTG on 29 April. Pre orders are now being accepted Tomas Sport Tuning +1 (510) 235-2350, Tunershop +1 (702) 505-4814 and Fog City Performance +1 (415) 229-3191.
Limited quantities will be available at the SoCal GTG. Pre-order now to assure your NOW
1. Special Introductory price: $245.00 + Tax and Shipping.
2. Introductory price good from now until May 7th, 2007
3. Optional heavy duty installation nutsert tool and T handled hex wrench: Price to be released next week.
4. Stainless Steel hex head fasteners: Price to be announced next week.
Installed in a Golf MkIV
Installed in a Golf MkV