VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
504 Posts
They all sound amazing, these four stood out to me are they running a different Intake/exhaust set up or were they just giving it some more right foot?

Silver Mk4 Full Face Bra 1.14
DPB Mk5 1.21
Black mk4 1.30
Black Mk4 2.23

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Well the first one is Ryan Dealing's... The noise that thing makes is unreal, i don't know what he's running, would love to know, but it's so loud, i followed him in the convoy at VW Festival and couldn't even hear mine over his in front!! I don't know the MK5 or the last one, but the 3rd one is turbo'd i'm guessing as it's got HGP on the plate, so maybe that's why..

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Well the first one is Ryan Dealing's... The noise that thing makes is unreal, i don't know what he's running, would love to know, but it's so loud, i followed him in the convoy at VW Festival and couldn't even hear mine over his in front!! I don't know the MK5 or the last one, but the 3rd one is turbo'd i'm guessing as it's got HGP on the plate, so maybe that's why..
Gaz Jones IIRC

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They all sound amazing, these four stood out to me are they running a different Intake/exhaust set up or were they just giving it some more right foot?

Silver Mk4 Full Face Bra 1.14
DPB Mk5 1.21
Black mk4 1.30
Black Mk4 2.23
silver mk4 1:14 is r32 dealing - decat
DBP mk5 the reg is A10 NDY - so andy probably lol
black mk4 at 1:30 is bambam with a turbo

·
504 Posts
Its amazing how the same engines can produce such an array of beautiful sounds. Maybe i should go Non Res on my Jetex because at the moment i dont think it holds a candle to the miltek for noise.

Not sure the neighbours will apreciate the increased DB

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
stefan88 said:
I like that silver mk5 on 0.50s sound awesome dde09lol
Yes but the driver looks gay lol

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

1 - 20 of 49 Posts