VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
3,788 Posts
Hello guys and girls, with winter upon us itll soon be time to lock up the r32 and keep it away from all the salt and other nasties so its nice and mint for the spring

As per previous years i'm willing to organise an outside club stand for us again and as usual will be limited to 6 cars.

This is to gauge interest firstly, I am in the process of asking for a stand at the moment but im sure we'll get one. I must stress people pull out and i wont be asking for definates until next year.

Event is on the 10th March 2013 at The International centre in Telford

1. Blw - confirmed/paid
2.Wezflack - confirmed/paid
3.CIJ84 - confirmed/paid
4.MIQ - confirmed/paid
6.Smitty12 - confirmed/paid

Reserves
6. Radfords
7.Frankie

I will update this post with more information at a later date

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
James,

isnt the 13th a Wednesday, anyway stick me down, but if there is loads of interest dont mind being shoved to the reserve list

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Yeah the date is wrong, it's the 10th March.. The event is always on a Sunday... P.S. Put me down for an outside spot!!
only just noticed your not that far from me maybe an hour and half away

·
900 Posts
I'd definitely be up for this! Been to UD twice in the past 3 years and its a great show!

Would love my car to get a spot
It should be immaculate by then!

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
An hour and a half, not that far away??? That's MILES away!! I bet there are a lot more members much closer Marky boy!! Lol.
oh yes there are a few near me, there are 3 in the town I live in, but compared to Jon O Groats or somewhere you are pretty close.

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
oh yes there are a few near me, there are 3 in the town I live in, but compared to Jon O Groats or somewhere you are pretty close.
Haha... Well compared to Jon O Groats, Norway is pretty close!!! Lol. But i'd only class close to me as within about 20 mins.. And i'm lucky, there are none round here, so i'll be the first!!

·
19,449 Posts
No such place as Jon O'Groats, i assume you mean John O'Groats :)

Reactions: MIQ

·
Queen In The North
1,358 Posts
I'm probably coming to this, 260 miles for me though!!

Can hopefully get a convoy going for the usual Kent/Essex lot

Reactions: fasyyy

·
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Weather has actually been pretty good whenever I've been. Apart from once when it was torrential rain for an hour or so.

People didnt like the idea of an inside stand last few times, think theres only about 4 inside clubs or so and theyll be subject to high scrutiny on cleanliness etc etc.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.