VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every1 I was out in snow at weekend and wrecked the under tray sump guard and inner wing panels on my mark4 golf R32 an was wondering if any1 knew where I'd get my hands on another set cheers Barry

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Good luck with the under tray, do you mean inner wings? All mk4 golf inner wings are the same. Cheap as chips on ebay

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are u sure mate, I was told r32 inner wings are different because of the deeper bumper, hope your right tho, cheers thanks for reply

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Barry whyte said:
Are u sure mate, I was told r32 inner wings are different because of the deeper bumper, hope your right tho, cheers thanks for reply
They are the same for sure

·
494 Posts
Hi Cheempeej.
I am confused buy posts# 4 and 5.
Can you confirm that mk4 golf wheel arch liners will fit the R as post 4 says they will and post 5 sort of confuses me!!
Thanks N.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
All mk4 inner wings are the same.

Sorry.

Have a look at your liners towards the front of the car and you will see what I mean

·
494 Posts
Arr thanks.
The reason I ask is that my car has a cheap aftermarket bumper fitted. I hope to change this for a genuine one if and when one becomes availbale. The bumper fitted wont allow undertray fitment of headlight washers,both of which I want.
I have got a undertray upstairs,all I need is the washers and a genuine bumper.
The thread concerned me that maybe my liners wouldnt fit to a genuine bumper but I understand now that they will,abit poorly!
Thanks.

·
1,935 Posts
The standard r32 liners don't fit properly anyway.
Just to clarify, standard MK4 golf liners fit but R32's have an extension piece that fits to the liner to make up the gap between the liner and the R32 bumper. Stupidly VW supply the extensions in a beige plastic colour most of the time!

I know this as I bought some for my Bora R front bumper but turns out you don't need them for it.

·
494 Posts
I am lerning quickley here,thanks guys.
Seems I will need a pair of winglets from VW as well to fit my new genuine bumper if ever i find one.
Part number Rich? Do they come as a pair?

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
nigp007 said:
They should be called Winglets.

Can I have a pair of Winglets for my Golf please.

I love making up names for things. Lol
Thanks for agreeing.

It is the ONLY name for these

1 - 15 of 15 Posts