VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think it will be pretty open this season. Lots of changes in the management department. But I'm giving up on Liverpool this season as I think most of us fans are living in the past. Where crap and now where more crap seeing as Reina is gone and now that goofy un loyal twat Suarez is off!!!! (Wanker) we need a good 100mil chucking at that team. My money is on chelski winning the title and if arsenal spend they could really do something if they get the goofy twat. Maybe Ricky lambert could come to us? I just hope Man U's evil reign is over now whiskey nose has now retired.

·
742 Posts
Got to laugh at the abuse Suarez is getting from Red Scouse. All the things he has done,and every previous offence was exagerated,over the top reaction,etc etc.Now he wants to jump ship,he's a goofy twat,wanker! It seems the fanbase is a fickle as the playing staff.....very very amusing!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
As long as i get a few good days out watching the mighty Hammers ill be happy!

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Sorry mate you're not having lambert, he might be from Liverpool but we've claimed him as a southerner now

I hope Bale doesn't leave Tottenham even though Southampton will make money out of it. It will be bad for the Premier League if he goes. Either way Saints will be kicking themselves for selling out on Bales 25% transfer commission...

I personally think the same as I did last season (United or Chelsea) I think it will depend who United buy as Chelsea are now right there with UTD where as last season they were lacking a steady manager.

Once again I hope Southampton stay up. I've heard through the grapevine they've set aside some big money for another striker as Lambert can't be expected to carry the team again. Not sure how true that is but Saints really need a second forward. Interesting to see if they can finish in the top half this season but staying up once again is crucial.

·
1,538 Posts
The championship will be a far more exciting league to watch yet again.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
The Championship is much closer all round but the bottom of the premier league was so close last season. I think the entire bottom half was separated by a win with just 5 games left and the final team wasn't chosen for relegation until the last game. Then the season before Man City won the league with virtually the final kick of the season... Now this season Fergie is gone and the "special" one is back at the bridge the whole league is on its head. Talks of a record transfer for Bale, Ronaldo might come back to the league, Rooney possibly moving team. This season should be the most exciting in recent history.

(I hope)

·
198 Posts
I'm looking forward to this season as I think it'll be more open. It's nice being an outsider as I feel league 1 is now the best league in the world... As a Preston north end fan I have to believe its the best league. Anyway my seasons complete after beating sespool on Monday evening in the crapital cup.

I think Liverpool need to get rid of Suarez and united with Rooney cause if they feel they are bigger than the club, cash in and get somebody who's happy with £100,000 a week and is proud to wear the jersey.

The bale situation is nuts. I'm a big bale fan but £85 mil. He's not that good, but nobody is. I hope he stays as I've a soft spot for spurs and there knackered without him.

It's going to be a fun season. I hope it's close, but I think chelski will run away with it. Good luck to Moyes though as a former North end manager it's good to see he's gone to arguably the biggest club in the world.

·
1,538 Posts
I'm looking forward to this season as I think it'll be more open. It's nice being an outsider as I feel league 1 is now the best league in the world... As a Preston north end fan I have to believe its the best league. Anyway my seasons complete after beating sespool on Monday evening in the crapital cup.
Dave nugent still supports PNE, and I think he will go back there at some point. Tho he is still sticking them in for Leicester and is an important part of our squad

·
198 Posts
Dave nugent still supports PNE, and I think he will go back there at some point. Tho he is still sticking them in for Leicester and is an important part of our squad
he was epic for us. hes doing good for you boys, i like leicester. youve got st legend as well, he was a big part for us. should do well this season i hope for your sake anyway

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Reactions: inactive

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Reactions: inactive
1 - 12 of 12 Posts