VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
19,389 Posts
Speak to Raiden as I'm sure his wife owns a shop that does stickers amongst other things. There is a link on his signature.

·
318 Posts
Very easy one to do mate, if I still had my vinyl cutter I'd sort it no probs. any sign shop could sort this for you.
Prob cost bout £10 to make the original first one the duplicates are easy & cheap.
If you have trouble getting one sorted I still have lot if contacts so let me know.

·
2,018 Posts
normally i just go on ebay type decal print or vynil find someone who does this and ask them if they can...
as long as i have the design ready as a PNG file they welcome to make it.

that size on the window might cost you £4?

i think mine was £4

·
Administrator
R32 mk5 2008
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers fellas
I did e mail a few companys but got no reply..Cheers for the offer N111 kj if you can help it will be much appreciated

·
318 Posts
I used to sell custom decals on eBay
A few years back, there shud be a few sellers in there who will make any decal up. Ill forward a few details tomorrow evening if that's ok?!

·
Administrator
R32 mk5 2008
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you Raiden,I will sent a e mail to your wife,It is for my car which is a diesel hence the sticker lol

·
Administrator
R32 mk5 2008
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

finally got some one to make it for me.Why a sooty sticker you may ask-its a tongue in cheek joke as mine is a diesel

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
I've still got my sweep puppet and his squeaker still squeaks! Getting all nostalgic thinking about those days
. Just thought you'd like to know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts