VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Morning guys,

I have a strut brace on the car already (blue ends carbon wrapped) but don't really like the look of it and was thinking about a chrome one.

What do people recommend? i realise this is primarily a show piece so in theory tryign to keep costs down.

Another question is whether they new one would fit using the holes already drilled for my current one of if they have different patterns etc for fixings?

My current bay, still trying to decide on a colour scheme though, washer bottle cover is a must i think:

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, had replied to that thread as it was the same as mine but still none the wiser if different ones would fit the same holes. Might just try and figure out my bay 'theme' get the rest of the parts and then see what I wanna do with it. Would prefer the chime washer caps etc but previous owner bought the black ones. Might see f anyone has a set they want to swap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.