VW Golf R32 Forum banner

US spec black headliner with sunroof

2K views 45 replies 6 participants last post by  jab tatt 
#1 ·
Been collecting parts for a us spec headliner with sunroof.
Was just wondering are the grab handles on us spec r32's different than anni ones.
Got everything in apart from these.
Thanks Jab

#9 ·
I have some stuff to do mine but do u think covering the slidy thing for the sunroof will cause problems?

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yes i read that just after i bought US spec headliner and the anni trim.
one guy says that black headliners dont come with airbags in A pillars they do.
b4dvw says that anni door seals fit ok someone else says they dont.
Plus on this thread someone said the door handles are different and someone said they're not.

#26 ·
Do the us spec ones come in black with a sunroof? i cant figure out how i would do the sunroof on mine

#30 ·
ah ok, i have some alcantara that was lended to me and ive been given a quote to do the headlining for couple hundred quid, but need to shop around more, i guess ill have to trust the upholsterers and paint the plastic bits black

#32 · (Edited by Moderator)
Been trying to get to the bottom of this.From what i can gather the door handles are the same it's just the A pillars and headliner are a bit bigger to accommodate the curtain airbags.
But that still doesn't tell me why my handles dont fit.
So i'm thinking because the handles are the same they must bolt on to the airbags in someway under the headliner?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.