VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got part numbers for them? or has anyone got some sitting around they would like to sell?

·
3,297 Posts
Alright Dave,got mine from VW Morden,surrey,£132 had to wait 2 days for delivery.
part no on there receipt is..V1J6 945 095 AC
..V1J6 945 096 AC
Was a slightly different part no i went in there with but this is on there receipt so must be it,****.

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
1J6 945 095 & 1J6 945 096.

And yes £140 is about the cheapest you'll get them.. I paid around that from TPS. Also Awesome do them for £138 but then you'll have to add postage to that.

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Alright Dave,got mine from VW Morden,surrey,£132 had to wait 2 days for delivery.
part no on there receipt is..V1J6 945 095 AC
..V1J6 945 096 AC
Was a slightly different part no i went in there with but this is on there receipt so must be it,****.
Just beat me to it there ****.. There was no reply when i started writing then come back to feel like a duplicating fool! Lol.

·
Administrator
13,971 Posts
You may think I am a bit out there but I prefer the OEM ones rather than the US GTI ones

But if we were all the same the world would be a boring place

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
You may think I am a bit out there but I prefer the OEM ones rather than the US GTI ones
Ohhhhh, i see, so you're saying my car looks worse now than it did a week ago??? Charming!!

·
Administrator
13,971 Posts
RJH said:
Ohhhhh, i see, so you're saying my car looks worse now than it did a week ago??? Charming!!
Not worse just not to my taste

·
4,420 Posts
Reactions: TwoCollieForThirty
1 - 20 of 39 Posts