VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello R32oc, id like to invite you to V.A.G 2008.

Traders and Forum/Club stands to arrive before 9am please. :)

The gates will open at 10am for the gathering/show.

If you are a little late on arrival when on a stand, don't worry...A marshall will sort you out. :cool:

If you would like a stand then please see here.

Neil.

·
1,184 Posts
Yeah i'd be up for that but I'd prefer to go if we had a stand TBH!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
815 Posts
Sounds like a plan im not too far from there either, although have to see if i can get outta working coz ive booked the sunday off to go Santa Pod on the 13th April aswell not sure what time tho.

·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi chaps,

We would love to see you have a stand there :) Time is of the essence, so if you can gather numbers and a list please post it in the link above and i will keep an eye on it.

Don't worry if you can't get one together, its a superbly relaxed show anyway, and by just turning up you are a part of it.

Neil. :)

·
1,184 Posts
Come on fellas. If Jackie is down from Scotland surely we can arrange a stand?!

·
Registered
64 Posts
hi there do we have a stand if so can u put me on the list as i have that sunday of could b&b sat nite as traveling from north london have a few pints if any one local.looks like it gonner be a big one

·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for a possible list?:)

We aren't overly formal guys, so if you can manage just a 4 or 5 cars as a stand that would be fine :)

But stands/traders do have to arrive before 9am...On the plus side you only pay the same entrance fee.

Neil.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Ok theres as few of us going so i'm organising a last minute stand.

1- Macdaddy
2- Mak

Please add your name to the list.

We'll be meeting at Charnock Richard services at 08.00hrs and all travel up in convoy.

·
1,184 Posts
1- Macdaddy
2- Mak
3- Jackie
4- S19 MYD (Sam) 99%-if I can sweet talk the Mrs.:xD

·
777 Posts
1- Macdaddy
2- Mak
3- Jackie
4- S19 MYD (Sam) 99%-if I can sweet talk the Mrs.
5- Priyan (psg001)

Not sure about the 8am start, the girlfriend is not gonna like that! Save me a car parking space next to you guys if I dont make it that early..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.