VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody kno what Siemans injectors would fit my engine it's a 2.8 4mo on a o3 plate
engine code aue
Tia!!

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Im no expert but would the people that installed your FI know which is more suited to you?

·
685 Posts
The Deka 630cc fit. But you have to do a mod to the fuel rail. Also at normal stack height they will not fit under the OEM manifold as stack height is to high and fuel rail will be spaced away from the cyclinder height to far and bit manifold. Again there is a mod to reduce stack height by turning/laithe plastic body of the injector. I have a full set of the modified Deka I will hunt them out take a pic later show you the mod if you plan to use OEm manifold, let me know?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've actually running a short runner intake
Had a set of deka 630cc but they wer too long
Is there a guide to do this mod or is the are Siemans part that will fit without modification

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im no expert but would the people that installed your FI know which is more suited to you?
I did the build my self :/
But have no info on injectors
They have to be Siemans as I've had a c**t of an experience with an injector dealer (sas customs) in Cornwall and he has my money but will not offer a refund
I recieved 630 dekas but because they wer too long I sent them bk
Then recieved 12v injectors which were obviously not goin to work 8 months in and nothing
so I need a Siemans part number to give him so I get sum injectors then I can go for mapping

·
685 Posts
Many tuners using Siemens Deka modify the plastic body of the injector to reduce the height. Since the Deka where first used there are far better injector you can use. I just replaced my Deka 630cc with Bosch Ev14 and the car runs so much smoother at idle and low rpm which will help with emissions. If you are having injector issues talk to Mr Injector UK very informative guy.

·
344 Posts
Climefish is correct you can run the 630cc Siemens Injectors in the AUE with some mods, mines an AUE also and i'm running just these injectors. If you look back through my posts and find my build thread there's a few pics in there from when they were installed that might help you, I'm running the HPA CVP inlet manifold....However the stock r32 & 4Motion injectors are physically different (one is shorter & stubbier...can't remember which tbh)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeh the 2.8 is a short stubby one (
) lol
Do you kno an injector that is a direct replacement for the originals for the aue engine
Tia

1 - 13 of 13 Posts