VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a glass rear wiper delete? It is basically a glass circle which covers the hole left behind after removing the rear wiper. Normally folks would use a plastic circular grommet to fill the hole but the circular glass item looks much more professional.

Many of the US-based guys like this because they prefer a smooth rear end to their R32.

I have 14 interested parties so far and will be calling Venom Motorsport for a GB price on Monday as soon as they return from the Edition 38 show so please make your interest known in this thread.

Thankyou.

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still time, no problem. I have around 30 interested parties so far and will update you as soon as they are ordered.

The price is £15 and I will be getting them all sent to me then I will send them out to the European buyers individually and a big batch to the US buyers who make up most of the interest so far.

I will advise you when we start taking payments hopefully within the next week or so.

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lee, your cap was sent out today you should receive it in a few days.

These details have also been sent via PM :)

·
654 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I recieved a glass rear wiper jobby in the post today from Venom Motorsport (obviously made by another company so not to take this out on them) and I found it to be the most ill fitting waste of £30 odd that I've spent in a long time. And that means a lot coming from me because I do waste my money on some absolute shite! Does anyone know of another company that does either a proper fitted glass plug or the plastic one I've seen in the magazines?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts