VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all those that missed the first group buy of these.

vented to allow the airflow into a cai - the majority of the details/questions and answers can be found on the first original thread from the first buy

discount gets bigger the more people that join the list with a maximum of twelve people per batch, should be under £30.00 to your door, once the first GB is complete i will have the exact then update this thread

so... if your running a cai and want a factory look solution to feeding the filter with cold air then this is your chance, or if your planning to in the near future

this is PART 2 (the second order)

so. usual deal.. names on list and cut and paste please as you go :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
ill have a set not going to be running cai but easier to keep clean than current ones and oem ones look lightly odd i would say

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
scott
wauler
gazjones

·
387 Posts
was a little worried about the carbonio sucking up to much water, but the fact soo many peeps are going for this, must be OK !

scott
wauler
gazjones
Minty
goose

cheers

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
goose said:
was a little worried about the carbonio sucking up to much water, but the fact soo many peeps are going for this, must be OK !

scott
wauler
gazjones
Minty
goose

cheers
unless your going through major storms at 140mph or driving through floods you'll be just fine. if your REALLY worried install an air bypass

you'll be fine though :D

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well the first group buy has arrived and they look brilliant! - could be factory - thats being truthful. im very impressed with his work.

first thing in the morning i will get one weighed then the price will be on here. so you will be able to prepay

details to follow

i go on my hols on the 16th of august and return on the 3rd of september, so i will be making the order for this batch on the 5th september, so you have until then to get your name down

this list will be limited to 12 as before, please can you add a number with your name when you add yourself to the list so that the 12th person knows they are the last and the batch will be full. if theres more interest than 12 i will run another 3rd batch afterwards

scott - 1
wauler - 2
gazjones - 3
Minty - 4
goose - 5

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
right, off on my hols now till the 3rd of september

the more people that add their name the cheaper the price will be - to a maximum of 12 people for this order. add the number to your name until the list is full - i will place the order on my return :D

scott - 1
wauler - 2
gazjones - 3
Minty - 4
goose - 5

·
1,432 Posts
scott - 1
wauler - 2
gazjones - 3
Minty - 4
goose - 5
goodboy1451 - 6

Just 6 more required now to fill this order.

·
387 Posts
scott - 1
wauler - 2
gazjones - 3
Minty - 4
goose - 5
goodboy1451 - 6
Alexis - 7
dubdanr32 - 8

come on peeps - 4 more....

·
479 Posts
Me too!
THE BEAST 9

·
479 Posts
the beast-9

·
479 Posts
:015::015:
the beast said:
the beast-9
goose said:
scott - 1
wauler - 2
gazjones - 3
Minty - 4
goose - 5
goodboy1451 - 6
Alexis - 7
dubdanr32 - 8
the beast -9
come on peeps - 4 more....

·
387 Posts
bump!

scott - 1
wauler - 2
gazjones - 3
Minty - 4
goose - 5
goodboy1451 - 6
Alexis - 7
dubdanr32 - 8
the beast -9

come on folks - 3 more to fulfill the order... am gagging to get these on!

1 - 20 of 140 Posts