VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont think it matters with a supercharger tony, as you arentmessing about with any exhaust stuff.

·
3,732 Posts
a bit of a brutal translation via babelfish but might help you if your interested...does look good :)

hello, here they offer on new sls compressor vortech to kits completely for V6 or R32! I have this in my gulf 4 r32 engine in my gulf 2 with this loader translation the pressure pipes of 80, built by 0,5 bar charge printing and - 90mm, since the original black were too thinly and lack of space, with blue samcoschläuchen on my series more sauger hochgezuchtet driven from 285ps with subjects, 2x100zeller, 76mm plant, oil cooler, rs4 air mass measurer and vote on 360 HP without intercoolers only 3000 km without problems! has again developed because I the car to vewrkaufen would like and new project has:) ! it participates everything! only 2 things you must make manufacture and even with tunern co-ordinate oil pan oil jerk run line for compressor! here divide the original were provided of vortech! - compressor with 0,5 bar laderpulley - compressor owners made of high-grade steel only suitably for v6 or r32 24V cylinder head - screw, clips, silicone hoses in black - oil inlet, return pipe - open k& n filter with guard - wedge rib belts only for climatic version - pressure pipes 3 pieces and syphon black - jerk impact valve for activated charcoal filters (charge printing must be replaced in tank blows there) - brand-new water tanks with mounting plate, never used, (must be shifted) - mounting plate for secondarypumps (must be shifted) - thrust circulating air valve so the things which I with me additionally bought and with me blocked is self-build and those is also in this auction on fig. 6 and 7! you can select where the air mass measurer goes either before the butterfly valve or vorm sucking in side the compressor, everyone makes differently! from there the short pressure pipe with 180 degrees bent to butterfly valve with pop off the valve! now much fun with offer! here for starting from 1 euro! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To 23.04.08 the salesman added the following data: _ performance increase of 241ps r32 on scarce 300 and v6 204ps to 270-280 deviate like it to your engine which make have like treatment or schricknockenwelle etc.!!! and in the picture where the compressor is direct a 2nd air cleaner the new large at the sucking in side also participates! to fun with 3.2.1 offers much meins ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To 25.04.08 the salesman added the following data: ex-factory price 5300 - 5500 with sls and one it also immediately purchase can acquire, simply anmailen and asks none spaßbietern like if one says immediately-buys for 1000 euros! I do not give away 4000 euros! thus ran to grope and offer industriously! 3.2.1 meins

1 - 7 of 7 Posts