VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
17 Posts
SOLD Volkswagen Golf 3.2 V6 R32 4Motion 5dr * UPDATED *

Reluctant sale of much loved, absolutely stunning Mk 5 R32, owned over 3 years. September 2008, 58 plate, Black metallic paint. Low mileage, only 43,706 miles, five door, AWD, DSG sequential gearbox. Full leather interior in perfect condition, heated front seats, front head restraints, rear head rests.. Folding rear seats, rear armrest, 3x3 point rear seat belts. Drivers airbag, passenger airbag, side airbags.

18" unmarked alloy wheels, as new front tyres, good rears, space saver spare wheel. Winter Pack, ABS, traction control, PAS. Alloy foot pedals, floor mats, multi function steering wheel with paddle-shift (gears) and rake/reach adjustment.

Privacy glass, dual zone digital automatic climate control, auto xenon lights, headlight washers.

Factory immobiliser/alarm, remote central locking. Radio/CD/MP3.

Electric, heated door mirrors, electric windows. Trip computer, service indicator.

MOT expires September 2016

Excellent, original, unmodified condition and full VW service history. Haldex/DSG service at 36,000 miles

£10,100.00

We're located 1/2 hour from Plymouth (on A38) or 1/2 hour from Bodmin (on A30), depending on which way you're travelling.

Any questions call Ralph on 07766 521581

Attachments

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoops! Sorry, forgot that bit - £11,950. It's his wife doing the advert - don't tell the husband!!

·
19,426 Posts
Have you got it on Pistonheads and Autotrader?

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi - has been on Auto trader and ebay classified, haven't tried Pistonheads. The calls are happening but it appears we're too far away, cos she's down South in Cornwall!!

Shame really, the car's one of the lowest mileage on here, totally genuine and original, unmodified and fault free - she just needs a good new home ...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Always suprises me how reluctant people are to travel for a decent car! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Good luck with the sale

Reactions: lee_shep

·
19,426 Posts
People moan that they can't find a good car but limit their options by refusing to travel.

GLWS

·
Registered
80 Posts
Agreed with the two above

People want things on their doorstep

That they could potentially be driving for a few years

Idiots everywhere lol

·
Senior Citizen
2,625 Posts
Hi

Thanks

What I was after.. But your

Quite far from me.

All the best in your sale
Just a thought bud but if this is the car you are looking for why are you reluctant to travel to see it ? Sorry but I am baffled by that remark, please don't take my comments the wrong way but if it was the right car for me I would have made arrangements to go and see it. Don't see your logic bud thats all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Some people dont like to travel.. Theres plenty of reasons.. Work.. Family.. Havent got the time.. To be fair if you wait and are not in no rush the right car always pops up!

·
Registered
780 Posts
People don't like to travel because 9/10 you travel a fair way to view a car that as described in the advert and pics, looks / is perfect.
Yet you turn up and are presented with a pile of horseshit.

Im not saying this is the case! It's just the majority ruin it for the few sellers who are genuinely selling a perfect car!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts