Volkswagen Golf R32 3.2 2006 DSG £10750
Here we have a Superb example of a well looked after R32 in Stunning Rare Shadow Blue.
DSG flappy paddles - smooth fast changes
Rare Black Leather Recaro Wingback Seats which are heated - no rips or tears. VW Extra Option Worth £2.5k alone.
Mileage is at 102000
Comes with Full Service history with lots of extra receipts.
Dual climate , Ice Cold.
2 keys
4 wheel drive
Only Upgrades on car are: 3D gel number plate, new centre caps, and Heko wind deflectors.
Scorpion resonated cat back exhaust, which makes the car sound absolutely amazing. Original exhaust will also come with the car. I also have the non resonated scorpion pipe available as well for £100 extra, which makes the car considerably louder. This will give the option of all 3 different sound types if you wanted.
Steering wheel controls
Electrically folding heated wing mirrors.
Reversing sensors
Auto lights and Auto level adjusting Xenon lights
All tyres are in good condition - 2 new rear tyres eagle F1 asymmetric 5
Some small age related marks on body - not bad for a 16 year old car of which is now becoming extremely rare to find a good unmolested one.
DSG surround and door handles replaced with new ones, as all go sticky after a period of time.
Chain and tensioners done at 64400
Chain checked with timings on VCDS all with in good tolerance.
Car has received a Full scan on VCDS all clear with no fault codes.
Haldex serviced at 94800
DSG service 95400
The R32 benefits from the installation of a Powerflex Poly-bushed bottom subframe engine mount complete.
R32 now benefits also from a full coil-over setup, which results in a much better experience in handling.
Anti roll bar links changed all round
Any corrosion underneath has been cleaned and had black hammarite paint applied
Car has had full service including oil, oil filter, air filter and pollen filter
New air con pump, radiator, pipe and aux belt total cost near £600 now lovely and cold
Drilled and Grooved Brembo pads and discs, break fluid changed at the same time - done at 101000 miles.
This R32 has had a full bush replacement, every single Powerflex bush you can get for the car is now fitted to it, which makes it cornering and handling absolutely amazingly.
MOT till 13.05.23 - Last mot all clear no advisory’s
Current Reg is N400 CJK, will be put back to previous reg which is HG06 SFF
No time wasters or test pilots any silly offers will be ignored.
Genuine reason for sale as starting a new business and buying a van but in no rush to sell as I will be very sad to see this go.
Can Only Load 10 Pictures , I have more pictures available including all wheel arches, Alloy Wheels, Tyres, Seats, Interior, Engine, etc.
Videos of this R32 are available on request.
Contact Chris on 07527257607 for any questions you may have.
Please note I do have the car For Sale on other websites so if it sells via any of these sites I will remove this listing.