VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a USED CONDITION Vortech V2 SI that is for sale.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181809215279?item=181809215279&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:BOWO:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

I have a Freshly rebuilt V2 Si trim Supercharger for sale.

Vortech Engineering Specs:

Model: Vortech V2 Si trim
Counter Clock Wise, Straight Discharge
Finish: Black Powder coat
Gear Ratio: 3.6:1
Inlet OD: 3.5"
Outlet OD: 2.5"

Efficiency Range
Impeller RPM 52,000 ( More with the upgraded bearings )
CFM: 1150
PSI: 22
Potential Power OutputL 775 HP

(All power specs are listed in the description from Vortech Superchargers)

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]See at www dot vortechsuperchargers dot com

New ABEC-7 Bearings w/ Brass Heavy Duty Cages ( OE is plastic )
New Input and output mechanical shaft seals.
New Case Seals
Inspected tolerances for wear, all OK

Unit was rebuilt to be used in racing and street applications. Buyer should assess all risks before purchasing this for their car.

MSRP from Vortech was $2500 USD wih the powdercoating

These Superchargers don't come warrantied from the factory, so im not selling it with one. It was rebuilt with only 2k miles on it due to a bad input shaft oil seal. This blower is essentially refurbished new w/ zero miles. there are some scratches/ chips in the powdercoat, nothing more than a half a dime size for a chip. its as is in the pictures. I can include the invoice for the rebuild. This is my personal unit from my car.

Can be used for some European and Domestic applications with proper mounting brackets- (fitment not guranteed on any specific model vehcie or engine. MOUNTING BRACKETS NOT INCLUDED.

REASON FOR SELLING: I am choosing to go a different route with my race car and this supercarger is not optimal for my HP goals with my particular car.

If Purchasing outside the continental United States, Value Added Tax ( VAT ) is NOT incldued in sale price nor is it implied that it is. Im willing to work out a deal on the shipping depending where you are. Thanks.

We have Brackets if interested, please visit http://www.e9performance.com/supercharger-bracketpulley-sets

Thanks

-Ellery
[/font]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.