VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't to bothered at first but after vw uk just phoning me I think I better let people know how poor there sales team is. I booked myself a appointment on Sunday to view 2 cars and when I got there I was told I'm not booked in and where to busy. I told them who I was here to see and he was off sick and the cars where not ready. Ok so shit happens and the salesman that was off sick didn't put it in the diary. So I was told to come back later that day which I did and guess what 2 hours later and no cars. They said really sorry will give you a call Monday and get you booked in again. No call Monday or Tuesday so I emailed vw head office and they called me yesterday saying sorry but we gave them a bollocking and they will call and sort you out. Just got a call from head office asking if anyone called me? No bugger all. Defo not buying a car there because what's it gonna be like if I get a issue with it? There rubbish.

·
64 Posts
Every VW dealer I have been to has been rubbish. I don't know sometimes how they sell so many cars. I got so many stories from these places. The only reason I brought a car was because of the car. The only places that I have been give good service has been BMW or Audi. No one else gives a crap. In fact, I think BMW has actually been the best, even if they're cocky about their cars. Lol

·
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wanted to look at a Rocco GT 140,170 and a Golf GTD. Saying that BMW near me are really good. I got a car off them in 2007 which I traded against my R in 2010 but they always ring me asking if I need anything and send me invites to VIP days. Even when my mini went wrong they sorted asap and where really helpful. I told VW on the im tempted by a 3 series if you guys dont want the business. So there St Albans dealer has called me and said after what head office told us dont worry we can sort you out so fingers crossed

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Ive had lots of VW diesels and the mrs wanted a 3 series this time round. Bought it and its been faultless, 320d 55mpg around town.. Comfy to drive, doesnt deprciate as heavyily as some othe VAG cars and looks the part too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts