VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Members
45 Posts
Selling my first car to raise funds for my R32 - when it eventually decides to pop up for sale somewhere.

This is the car that sparked the Dub-Love.

Please follow link:
http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1555.I2649

Best Regards, Les

Attachments

·
19,407 Posts
You may want to put the link into the advert as when using the mobile version of the site the title gets truncated and you can't see the link.

GLWS

Reactions: Les.Tansey

·
Members
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi CUPRABOB, thank you!

I did try to but it wouldn't paste the link into he advert,but for some reason wouldn't allow it - looks like it's a manual input that's needed

Cheers, Les

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
At risk of sounding like a bit of an arse (not intentional) I don't think you'll get anywhere near that price. MK3s can be had for absolute peanuts. My Mk3 anniversary with freshly refurbished wheels and immaculate body/interior sold for around £850 in 2013 with waaaaaaay less miles. Again, not being a d!ck purely offering advice.

·
Members
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know it is a bit on the optimistic side, I'm really just testing the water at the moment. I the last year and a half I had 2 people approach me offering £750 and £850 which I was a little surprised by - although she still scrubs up well- probably should have bitten their hands off looking back.

Although, truth be told I would love to hang on to it given there isn't much money in it and do it up in years to come, but that isn't going to happen unfortunately

Thanks though, will probably drop the price at some stage;)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
No worries. Hope you don't think I was being an arse. I wasn't :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts